Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

what led lighting are you using?

10K views 99 replies 40 participants last post by  fsumotorhead 
#1 ·
which led brands are you using and why. im looking for a 12" light bar and some small lights for my dome light and a couple rock lights.

most important to me is price. not how good of a product it is. :teehee:

cheapest and best is what im looking for.

#5 ·
For rock lights I have the $27 Ricer driving lights from O'rileys. One set front, one set rear. They work great.

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/d...rsal_-1_-1&keyword=driving+lights+-+universal

I don't have a fancy light bar because I don't see the usage. Unless you are always in the front of the gang, you can never turn them on anyway. The only place I have ever wished for better lighting offroad was at KOH.

#6 ·
I have some old fancy ricer fog lights I could mount to. but id rather go to something with a lower draw. you can get the pod lights for about $25 a piece.

notice I said 12" light bar. im not looking for double 50" bars. because I agree with you. all the parks around here you cant usually night wheel. but I would like something more than my stock headlighs. so again. instead of buying 2 6" kc daylighters with hot pink light covers. id like to get a small 12" LED bar to go in my grille.

#40 ·
I like the ones on golden hangers at Lowes.can get the screw in bulbs with all the bends in them.low amp draw and just look awesome. :teehee:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.