Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Now hiring in the war zone

1K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Just a Spouse 
#1 ·
Gee i have a chance to go to war and the wife wont let me .

KBR which is a sub of Haliburton is hiring us old recovery pros to go pick up tanks and other stuff needing recovery in the Friendly Middle East .

3 years experinece in Heavy recovery military of commercial , CDL class A required . Wonder what they pay :sonicjay:

Oh it does say you will be under armed escourt and and wearing armor :hacksaw:

So who wants to go with me ? :gman:

#13 · (Edited)
I give it some real thought if it wasnt in a damn desert , man i hate the desert :stan:

Some where like , like well some where they have trees and green shit instead of sand :gman:

Excuse me my heavy tow truck is not properly supplied , its a HEAVY tow truck so i want a god damn 105 howitzer on that boom got it !

M16 ? oh hell no how about one of them snipper rifles i see no need to let them get close enough to shoot back now do you .

#14 ·
I'll tell my buddy about it, he ran a m88 tank retriver during Nam, so he might be up for a quick tour of duty. he has all the pics from the tour he did, lots of heavy stuff.
my self I could do it , just not up for the dayly highlights of getting my head blown off.

#15 ·
Tell you the truth i feel you should get recognized same as military personal for doing any of the civi jobs over there at this point . its still a full blown war zone . If i was to pick up military rights such as medical care for ever more id be very tempted .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.