Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Can't stop laughing!!!

4K views 34 replies 19 participants last post by  Just a Spouse 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Its funny but there are some flaws. 2009 Camaro for one and I am pretty sure that is a Spark next to it with a 2010 sticker on it.

I have been on a couple test drives were I have been nearly as freaked out. I can't believe some of the people they let drive.

#17 ·
Any more lip or doubt from any of you homos ( I mean that in the utmost respect) and I will get to the bottom of this. Mark my words, mark em!

What does utmost and "mark my words" mean? Stupid english.

#21 ·
Search results. Meh.

I assume this is the one? I seen it earlier. LMAO!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5mHPo2yDG8
Yes this one. Thanks! Still trying to figure out how to use this damn iPad
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:
Thats good, the only thing I dont like about it is Jeff Gordon.
I dont even know why I dont like him, I just dont.
I can tell you one thing. That's not a 2009 Camaro..........:teehee: Way to get the model year wrong on the windshield.
Fake. "Closed course, professional driver"
I think the Cruze was planned. I think the reaction of the salesman was legit
Its funny but there are some flaws. 2009 Camaro for one and I am pretty sure that is a Spark next to it with a 2010 sticker on it.

I have been on a couple test drives were I have been nearly as freaked out. I can't believe some of the people they let drive.
They wouldn't even need to do any thing to change Jeff Gordon's appearance. I would have no idea who he is just by his looks
Thats about as real as gold mining.
About as real as Amish TV shows.
Pretty sure the "cupholder" camera mount was not OEM.
I am sure it was "closed course" but I bet the sales man didnt know what was going on. I LOLed (Laughed Out Louded). I am also sure I can find out the truth.
Any more lip or doubt from any of you homos ( I mean that in the utmost respect) and I will get to the bottom of this. Mark my words, mark em!

What does utmost and "mark my words" mean? Stupid english.
I dont know why, but I always think of this scene when I hear 'mark my words'...

Consider them marked.

"mark my words" - based off the nautical term "mark" which is to set a desired & specific point.

"utmost" - derived from utter or cow boobie nipple. Long time ago some farmer liked his cows nipples more then anothers.

Thats what grandpa told me while we were huffing glue.
i don't get why someone would repost this after i posted it 1st?

#26 ·
Sounds like he's butt hurt his post didn't get the attention, so he quoted everyone's comment so they know he found it first lmao.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.