Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

off road course

69K views 657 replies 75 participants last post by  bigbchevy 
#1 ·
I'm looking to place a order for concrete pipe its going to be 3foot id and 8 feet long I'm looking at getting15 of them. Anyone that wheels at my place wanna chip in on the order?

#7 ·
I worked out a deal with them for a grand and they will deliver and set in place 15 of them

This post has been deleted
#12 ·
I would first want to review the exact layout and determine if you have it planned out properly. Then I would ask a bunch of questions about why you didn't do this or didn't do that and then tell you that you should do a bunch of things differently.

Oh wait, I'm just reminiscing about what happened when we did the rock course at St. Helen and the Mounds. Carry on.:sonicjay:

#15 ·
:sonicjay:so far i have justin ,joe runci ,ramm brothers,gordo,rob,GREEN,tommy,my self and im sure im missing someone but we are up to around $600 ........... i got a price from norhtern pipe today and they wanted over 2 grand :confused: guese will stick with the other

#16 ·
I\ i /i\........................im thinking something like that with the last three put
i \i/ i/ in wherever

#21 ·
northern wants $177 for one pipe plus delivery and my hook up is $40 plus delivery wich makes them $68 each pipe delivered and the driver will set them in place where i want them !

#22 ·
Ok I have rounded up over 600 bucks so far!!!!!! Looking to order Monday

#24 ·
68 but that works. Looking to order Mon if I can get everyone to tether with the money

#28 ·
yes you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking to have them delivered on june 18th!

#30 ·
we will have to put the one you buy in a very bad spot so everyone can say damn that mr greens pipe :teehee:

#33 ·
there is That huge concert pipe maker up in Durand.
I was told they sell broken and ones that dont pass there quality control standards but they still could be used for there original intent.

#36 ·
there is That huge concert pipe maker up in Durand.
I was told they sell broken and ones that dont pass there quality control standards but they still could be used for there original intent.
That is the place

I can throw in for one next week.

I need to stop in and see about getting some of the 12 inch pipe for my woods. I go some hole that I dont want water in all the time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.