Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

high pinion dana 60 housing or entire axle

838 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  hosejockey4506 
#1 ·
any one have any thing i would be willing to work a deal for my chevy 60

#3 ·
I have a complete '87 (Mid '80s, anyway, not sure of year), but I'm still debating passenger or driver drop. Did you guys take off early, we didn't see ya Sunday, but could tell where you had been...

#4 ·
Cooter said:
I have a complete '87 (Mid '80s, anyway, not sure of year), but I'm still debating passenger or driver drop. Did you guys take off early, we didn't see ya Sunday, but could tell where you had been...
we camped down at troys place and ended up staying there most of the day sunday and playing around.

#9 ·
i figure about 250 for a housing if you dont have a hook up, then the work involved to swap tubes so you dont have to buy new axles.... for the extra few hundred bucks it would cost you to get a prorock housing seems like a pretty cheap/convenient way of getting a badass housing. thats just what i would do if i were in your situation.

i might be interested in your chevy housing if you end up not trading it off.

#10 ·
95geo said:
i figure about 250 for a housing if you dont have a hook up, then the work involved to swap tubes so you dont have to buy new axles.... for the extra few hundred bucks it would cost you to get a prorock housing seems like a pretty cheap/convenient way of getting a badass housing. thats just what i would do if i were in your situation.

i might be interested in your chevy housing if you end up not trading it off.

Pro 60 Hi-Pinion™ Center Section* DA60-4141-H
$ 795.00

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.