Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

GL4x4 Motorcycle Club

271K views 2K replies 230 participants last post by  booblinker 
#1 · (Edited)
Show off your motorcycle.

mine: 1982 Honda CM250

Duffman, I know you're itching to post some pics! :)

See less See more
#797 ·
I just ran some errands on the wife's T-dub, it really is more fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow. ;)

#807 ·

Picked this up for a song today, don't know i'm going to try and flip it or turn it into rolling artwork.

#822 ·
Took mine out today, It's the first time i'v been on a bike on the street in six years. It was a freaking blast. I hope it all comes back quickly.it Looks like it will be a good summer so far.

#830 ·
Here's where I'm at on the bar bike, Project: Viragoster aka "Stale gas"

I "flushed" the tanks with kerosene, cleaned the petcock out, still need to pull the fuel pump and soak it. The carbs are out and being professionally cleaned/rebuilt as we speak. (The butterflies wouldn't move due to old gas gummage).

The rest of the bike is in pretty good shape, just needed a dusting. The wheels cleaned up very nice except for a couple corroded spots on the rear, they just need a little more attention.

I still need to check/adjust the valves, reinstall the carbs and exhaust and she should be ready to run. Oh , and get a battery.

I have a set of z-bars coming along with some bar end mirrors and new grips. Once she's running, then the plan is to get a set of white walls.

If i'm lucky I can have it ready to roll for a little over 1k$ total. A little more if I choose to fix the big dent in the tank. :)

#841 ·
I was helping out at the family hardware store and a guy came on with his leather jacket/vest with about a billion patches/pins and the quintessential doo-rag. He wasn't even riding. The bike was tore apart at home. He's really taking the "lifestyle" thing seriously.

#842 ·
My bars came in. They are pretty sweet.

Ignore the jars on the floor, I'm going through a Howard Hughes phase.