Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Bitcoin market... Don't miss out

82K views 670 replies 97 participants last post by  Jrgunn5150 
#1 · (Edited)
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg60ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zv

So far, it's been pretty f'n profitable for all. $62/coin. I'm thinking everybody should dive in deep as hell right now...

Not sure if it's too late to jump on board, or if it's just the beginning of countless millionaires who got in at ground level...

#157 ·
#167 ·
I just vomited again when I did the math and if I would've dropped the $2000 into it like I planned I would've had $1.5 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS RIGHT NOW.

Someone please tell me my math is fucking wrong. Please Lord let my subpar math skills shine through right now and let me be wrong.

#176 ·
It's even better than that. You can sell BTC and LTC on localbitcoins.com for a 10% premium because people are retarded, and are willing to pay that much more so they don't have to mess with the markets.

example:

BTC is $700 this second. I can buy BTC from the market for $700/coin because I am a verified buyer through BTC-E.

I can sell BTC on localbitcoins.com ALL DAY for $770 and people will lineup to buy it.

And don't even get me started on how easy it is to profit off this:
https://btc-e.com/exchange/ltc_btc

That is LTC vs BTC. It peaks and valleys all day in the same exact rhythm, non stop, 24/7.

If you buy and sell at the peaks four times per day, you net a 17.5% profit per day. It might not seem like a lot, but if you have $100k in your BTC account, you can make $17k+ per day.

Have $1000? You can make $170 per day.

However, one day it will break away, and you might get caught with your pants down and you will be very very very very sad.

#195 ·
Use a site like coinbase.com

You link to your banking account, and initiate a purchase from coinbase. It takes three business days for your BTC to arrive in your account. I just did this for another gl4x4 member yesterday, and because of the holiday his coins are not arriving until tuesday of next week. You are locked in at the price you pay, so yesterday he locked in at $859 or whatever. However, you can't sell the coins until they are in your account which sucks.

#200 ·
So, once you have eleventy billion Bitcoin dollars, how do you convert that into actual (real) money?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.