Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

haha my friends ex boyfriend

4K views 58 replies 35 participants last post by  ovrlnd 
#1 ·
claims to be the next eminem. says hes the hottest new thing, and he has at least 6 record labels trying to sign him..

hes also a worthless drug addict who used to beat the shit out of my friend to steal her things and hock em for crack.

please leave this douche some comments.

#4 ·
O MY GOD best poem i have ever heard my life has changed after that song it was so good. o by the way that dog took a shit under his bed/ couch

#16 ·
So he is a cock gobbler? It seems that way.
hes the kind of person who will act like he would do anything for the girl hes with in front of people, then turn around and beat her ass and take everything from her as soon as you leave.

hes the kind of person, when u tell him to watch his ass for fucking with your family, he tells you he isn't scared of you, and you better watch your ass, cuz he always carries his *as he calls it* his heater with him at all time, but when u see him face to face, he will tell you that he was just drunk, he dont wanna fight.

he is the kind of person, that when he does actually confront you face to face, will tell you how bad he will fuck your world up, then start crying when u bitch slap him.

#21 ·
So kick his ass.
Been there done that, even bitch slapped him in mcdonalds when me and my friend, his ex, went in there. and he saw us. came up to me started a scene screaming at me he was gonna kill me, crying to her how much he loved her, then got in my face and told me i was a bitch, so i bitch slapped him, and he started crying and took off running.

#23 ·
Hahahhahahahahahahhahaaahahhhahahahhhaahahaahaaha(snorting sound)hahah (deep gasping for air sound) ahhahahhaahahahahaahahahaahahahahaaahaahaaa(cough cough) uuuuuuuhaahahahahahaheheehhahhahahhaahahheehehehheeheheheheheheehehhehehe(more coughing with tears) hahahahahehehehhhahqhaahahahha(high pitched squeeling sound) ehehaeehahah.......

Thud sound when I fell from laughing.

sreaming from the pains in my stomach from laughing sooooo hard...

This ass wipe had a girl friend, How stupid is she????

#28 ·
Really ?

I like how he's trying to appeal to women and he takes that big sexy snort and wipes his snot at the beginning of the video. Thats HAWT and I am not gay.

But on a more serious note that was terrible and he should definitely die in a fire.

#31 ·
hahahahahaha

"pistol whippin bitches in the street"

he should read a dictionary if he wants to rap

here is a video of my buddy from 2006, see if the douche wants to battle
this is all original music and lyrics

#35 ·
I'd rather listen to Lil' Wayne than this guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.