Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Leave the bar before ten on weeknights *a warning*

3K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  shreddedbark 
#1 ·
if you stay late at the bar with up_roktoy, you will get:

A: free beer and smokes from Darcy
b:darcy is a one legged (I shit you not- she showed us) crop-dusting mortician

and you will have to c: drive her to mo'doggies.

welcome to the twilight zone. If Chad wasn't there, i would have thought I hallucinated it. She really had one leg, and *apparently* a 2000 acre asparagus and pot farm in Cadillac. I'm going to bed, rosie out.

See less See more
#14 ·
:lies: all :lies: I can bet $100 that I can get you back to the bar with me on a weeknight, I bring out all the weird in fenton. I mean just look at last night.

Darcy, the Drunk Wings Fan, hefty twins night x2. You can't beat that with two sticks.

No pics, but I think she did ask me for a kiss good night, either that or I just gave her one for sport :tonka:

The night went from a few beers and a good time to downhill real fast when I lit the wrong end of my smoke.

#4 ·
Oh f- no!!!!!

I tried to get away, and the only way out was to drop her off at mo'doggies.
she bought us a beer, I was willing to drive her mile, just to soak up a little more weird. I haven't seen anything this strange in almost a decade. it was like an extremely odd trainwreck with boobs that smelled like gin and failure.

#11 ·
No, but he/she/it is less scary, IMO. (We spend a few nights here and there at Legends, it's kinda close to work, so maybe I'm just used to the crossdresser :tonka:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.