Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Post your myspace

3K views 34 replies 25 participants last post by  OnlyInMyXJ22 
#1 ·
#11 ·
Sandals said:
Damn I feel old... no wonder I've never heard of Myspace till in here.

After seeing those birthdays I'm ready to put on a smoking jacket, grab a pipe and sit in a rocking chari yelling at people to get off my lawn.

Welcome to my world!:gman:

#12 ·
myspace is a place for people to post useless shit about themselves and connect with others who feel the need to make each others usless shit look important.

this has been a revho the way it is public service announcement.

#16 ·
we dont, we are obviously sheep mschaffer, void of opinions and personality

#22 ·
rallyemore said:
Myspace spreads STD's. The entire reason for myspace is for 16 year olds to hook up to have sex.
:sonicjay: HAHA! If only that wasnt true. Got a friend on there that meets chix from the site all the time...and one day hes said "yeah these really hott chix are comin over!:woot: " And I knew they couldnt be that hott because you could tell there weren't recent pix and there weren't alot. Well I saw them and he came up to me and I told him "I'm so sorry *as i was laughing:sonicjay: *". Hes said "Yeah im never meeting myspace chix again."
:junk:

I only have it to keep in touch with some friends and my g/f likes it. Otherwise I wouldnt use it. but heres mine...

www.myspace.com/yellowjeeperman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.