Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

A big thanks to AJ Hall

4K views 65 replies 25 participants last post by  Rebel2345 
#1 ·
When you broke the passenger window of my car last night and stole my laptop, thanks for not stealing either my in dash nav or my Spy sunglasses.

Good lookin' out kid!

#15 ·
Gee, I don't have these problems on my street. In fact, a couple nights ago my wife left the hatch open on her car and our neighbor came over and closed it, then knocked on the door so she could go out to see if anything was missing.

Honestly, if it weren't for our neighbors I'd have walked away from this house by now. (and it's paid for)

#19 ·
No, the real issue was AJ being kind enough to leave my sunglasses. I really love them.

Clearly I should NOT have left my laptop out on my passenger seat. I know this. Yesterday was my son's first day of kindergarten. When I got home, I hurried in to see him and give him & my daughter a present. Totally forgot about it until 6:22AM when I was leaving for my office.

Sucks.....but it's replaceable.
Sadly, Clarkston has experienced more crime recently. The deputy this morning said they have caught several Pontiac people doing things like this.

What confuses me......laptops are cheap. I bet my sunglasses are almost as expensive!

#25 ·
In college I went out with a girl a few times that had some little ghetto trash, cunt BFF that tried to justify stealing shit from people by saying that it was ok if it was someone's birthday or some bullshit like that and you couldn't afford a present for them.

That is the mentality of people that do this kind of shit... :whiz:

#30 ·
I'm 15 minutes from Pontiac and 10 from Waterford.
It sucks that Waterford is turning into what it is. It used to be a decent place with a mixture of red necks and money (lakefront). Now...

I honestly blame school of choice for a lot of this shit.

#31 ·
I'm 15 minutes from Pontiac and 10 from Waterford.
It sucks that Waterford is turning into what it is. It used to be a decent place with a mixture of red necks and money (lakefront). Now...

I honestly blame school of choice for a lot of this shit.
dingdingdingding!

I've said this for years! East Detroit schools went right in the crapper when they became a 'school of choice'.

#35 ·
Kill the thieves. But moral of story is. You don't want to be ripped
Off park in the garage, lock your doors, don't leave nice stuff in your car in plain sight. When I lived in Brighton back in 03 I was broke into 3 times. Moved to Westland and it happened 3 times. And one truck stolen in Westland. Your not safe anywhere. Damn I hate thieves.

#38 ·
Basically, the locusts have picked Detroit/Pontiac/Flint etc... clean to the very bone, and are branching out.

We've even had more crap in MY neighborhood, which is about the dumbest place ever to do that kind of stuff...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.