Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

So, I've sent out about 230 stickers, and not one reply about them...

2K views 39 replies 23 participants last post by  clarkstoncracker 
#1 ·
roadhouse

#14 ·
I changed my signature for you cc! What more do you want!

Jeez...you haven't sent me my stickers yet! I'm going to mail the check tomorrow! Way to fall behind!

#19 ·
Blue XJ said:
I recieved mine, I like how you folded them in half. They have a nice crease through the middle of them. :sonicjay:

I did some testing with that, I had one smashed inside a book for about an hour, it creased it, and when I installed it on my truck, it came right out...

I wanted to keep the cost down, and using that envelope, it saved about 30 cents a sticker..

#20 ·
clarkstoncracker said:
I did some testing with that, I had one smashed inside a book for about an hour, it creased it, and when I installed it on my truck, it came right out...

I wanted to keep the cost down, and using that envelope, it saved about 30 cents a sticker..

Yeah, I pulled it tight when I stuck it on and the crease came right out. :sparks: :sparks:

#22 ·
clarkstoncracker said:

Don't worry about the crease , Kelly is right it comes right out when you put them on.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.