Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Lift Kits (Body and Suspension) for a Chevy Blazer

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Toivo 
#1 ·
Anyone know where one could find decently priced lift kits for an S-10 Blazer? I have a friend at work that is looking to potentially put a 3" body lift and a 3" suspension lift on his. PM me if you have any information. Thanks!

#4 ·
Tonka said:
E-bay for the body lift. Usually under $100 with bumper relocation brackets.

For suspension, we'd need to know the year, and if it's a zr2(high rider) or not.
check ebay for the suspension lift too.. 3" lift for an s-body is rather uncommon they have a 2" an a 6" i beleive for them, the 2" is just torsion bar re-indexers and an adda leaf in the rear, if he wants to retain the ride quality tell him to skid the body lift just go with the 6" suspension but then you're talking $$$ the reindexers are gona screw his alignment possibilities and the add a leaf will cause a stiff rear suspension..

#6 ·
You can typically find the el cheapo body lifts from summit or ebay like was stated earlier ~$100. A torsion bar crank and add-a-leaf kit is generally around $100 as well.:woot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.