Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#11,501 ·
Im off work for 6-8 weeks broke my leg in 3 places close to my ankle. had surgery on it tuesday so now sit on my ass till it heals.
Not a fun way to get time off!
Creepy had shoulder surgery ... got the whole summer off.
Sounds awesome till you factor in not being able to do a damn thing. :whiz:

I hope you heal well. Enjoy having some down time.

#11,502 ·
Not a fun way to get time off!
Creepy had shoulder surgery ... got the whole summer off.
Sounds awesome till you factor in not being able to do a damn thing. :whiz:

I hope you heal well. Enjoy having some down time.
It sucks for the first 2 weeks being in pain and what not, It's nice for the next week or so finally not having pain and being able to relax. Then the next couple months suck from not being able to do anything and having to go to physical therapy.

#11,505 ·
yeah good thing is I have short term dis. thru work and my auto ins sounds like they will be covering lost wages so I should at least have money coming in to pay bills. I broke my right foot and both wrists back in 04 that sucked ass. couldnt do anything for myself at least this time I can do things for myself for the most part. just waiting on the paperwork so i can start getting paid and get the bills paid from the ambulance and hospital. gonna be fun not.

#11,506 ·
yeah good thing is I have short term dis. thru work and my auto ins sounds like they will be covering lost wages so I should at least have money coming in to pay bills. I broke my right foot and both wrists back in 04 that sucked ass. couldnt do anything for myself at least this time I can do things for myself for the most part. just waiting on the paperwork so i can start getting paid and get the bills paid from the ambulance and hospital. gonna be fun not.
Creepy is also lucky to have StD/LtD through work.
As far as bills go, they're still rolling in two months after surgery.
...I'm starting to think they're making up charges! :sonicjay:

#11,508 ·
yeah we will see how this all goes. im sure it will be better than 04 when i broke that other crap. I was out of work and had no insurance so I had to pay all the bills and it was around 10k wasnt easy thats for sure.
I gave myself a spiral fracture in my right leg and broke the smaller bone on the side right in half about 6 years ago. I've got a plate and 5 pins holding everything together. I ended up losing my business over the deal. I still have a wee bit of a limp today. Shit happens.

#11,510 ·
I gave myself a spiral fracture in my right leg and broke the smaller bone on the side right in half about 6 years ago. I've got a plate and 5 pins holding everything together. I ended up losing my business over the deal. I still have a wee bit of a limp today. Shit happens.
10 years ago, I tore all the tendons and shit in my left shoulder and broke my right leg in an quad racing accident... Cast to my balls, steel in my shoulder with it strapped to my chest for 8 weeks after they cut it open and tied everything back together, starting on July 7th... Was a hot m'effin summer... Wife had to give me a whores bath every day... Thankfully I had Short Term, and Insurance to cover everything. Shoulder still lets me know it is there when pulling on wrenches, and I still limp when I am on my feet all day!

I ended up with a daughter out of the deal!!! Apparently everything wasn't broken:rock::rock:.

Now my wife has been in an Air Boot cast for 3 weeks as she went over hard on her ankle playing baseball in the backyard with my daughter while wearing her ankle supporting Flip-Flops:fish::fish:

She will be off work at least until mid August and no short term... Things gonna be tight!

And there is no possibility of getting another kid out of the deal... She is miserable!!!:sonicjay::sonicjay:

#11,515 ·
Dog seems to be obsessed with finding and eating cat poop. Absolutely disgusting. I also have to look like some insane asshole reeling him in as fast as possible with the retractable leash while running at him yelling at the same time when he finds a nugget. The cursing while I'm trying to get it out of his mouth before he swallows it doesn't help.

:(

#11,518 ·
relatives

Dog seems to be obsessed with finding and eating cat poop. Absolutely disgusting. I also have to look like some insane asshole reeling him in as fast as possible with the retractable leash while running at him yelling at the same time when he finds a nugget. The cursing while I'm trying to get it out of his mouth before he swallows it doesn't help.

:(
You say you hate me but we are brothers in a way that can not be explained.