Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Subhuman Neighbors

15K views 112 replies 40 participants last post by  BlooMule 
#1 · (Edited)

We just had to call the cops on the neighbors.
I got home from work and creepy is peering over the fence, then thru the slats of the fence.
I ask what's up and he says... I just watched some blonde girl walk out of that trailer (parked in the neighbors yard all summer with people living it) walk over here by the fence, pause bend down, then go back over and get in the trailer.
He thought it was weird and went to see what she was doing behind the fence.

She had just dumped a bucket of human waste behind my fence!!!!!
This stuff is now leaking into my yard!!!

The police were called, a citation was written for illegal dumping and she was given till 8 pm tonight to clean up her toilet.
The police will also be contacting the city inspector.
There hasn't been water turned on in that house in months, no one is supposed to be living there. The house is city owned and will most likely be condemned and put on the demo list.

See less See more
#6 ·
We just had to call the cops on the neighbors.
I got home from work and creepy is peering over the fence, then thru the slats of the fence.
I ask what's up and he says... I just watched some blonde girl walk out of that trailer (parked in the neighbors yard all summer with people living it) walk over here by the fence, pause bend down, then go back over and get in the trailer. .
Did the cops talk to the blonde chick? Hopefully it wasn't Jessica Herringa.

#10 ·
I don't think any of us have a problem peeing on a tree or taking a dump in the woods. But a five gallon bucket dumped on my fence and leaking into my yard was the last bit of "shit" i could handle from these people.
they have been the worst neighbors I have ever had and have been dealing with them for years.
she wasn't even smart enough to try to be sneaky about it, I was standing on my back deck the entire time and watched her do it.

#9 ·
I see several groups of people living in campers and old crappy motor homes, in peoples front yard etc. around Ionia county. The reality is that we are living in a long term financial depression. It will continue to get worse as long as we have representatives similar to the current administration. Be happy that you are not living next to a refugee camp.

You could offer the use of your flushing toilet and facilities and these folks would likely take you up on it.

That is what the Obama administration wants you to do.

Don't get me wrong I have a few moron neighbors as well,

They only let there dog shit on my lawn though.

#14 ·
buddy of mine went to look at a motor that someone had for sale. he pulls up to the address they gave him, old farm, lots of junk laying around old motorhome with something sticking out of the roof.... buddy doesn't see anyone around peers in the window of the old motorhome and sees a fucking woodstove. just as he does that 2 really homely guys come out and try to sell him a 390 advertised as a 460

#17 ·
Last year when MZJG beat one of the neighbors girls ass because she was stupid enough to come on to our property and start shit they were here in about 10 minutes.
it sucks that that went down while I was at work because I would have totally had video of that. :naughty:

#21 ·
:teehee:The beginning of this thread has a different context, once you realize "creepy" is married to the op, and not another neighbor different from the shit dumper, who happens to be peering through every fence in town, and giving a play by play to some one he doesn't know!:sonicjay:

#27 ·
I am sure they have found the error of their ways, repented, and are seeking council.

#35 ·
I got crappy neighbors too. Shitty house on an open basement that is falling apart. 5 horses without permit. 5 dogs, which os over the limit. Horse-shit smells all day, moldy hay, garbage and junk all over the yard, just fuckin retards is all they are.

I petitioned all the neighbors around them, went to a township meeting, and requested they do something about it. July 29 the trashy-******* clan is going to circuit court.

May take 18 months, but one day those flipping assholes are going to regret they ever fucked with TSAGuy.

#39 ·
Good now they will demo the pos and you will not need to worry about it.

Gross to think what the interior is going to look like if the people are doing stuff like that.

#47 ·
It does not make good sense to throw good money at bad investments.
We already have the largest yard in the area, 3.5 lots. Why pay 2K for it and then pay for demo and clean up when I can wait for the city to do the demo on their dime and pick the lot up for less than the taxes owed???
NOTHING around here sells.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.