Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

I was just fired. LOL.

9K views 76 replies 41 participants last post by  dougstephvoor 
#1 ·
So our shop foreman just left me a message telling me I am fired for not coming in. I still have tomorrow off, I am suppose to report to him Wednesday. Should I sign up for unemployment and head for Montana or sort this mess out. I was told by the owner himself I had these days off so I know I am in the clear.

#14 ·
Now it's time to sit back and enjoy those millions you earned welding in the West...
:sonicjay:

What does the owner who approved your days off have to say about this?

#15 ·
#24 ·
No way. Besides, we are not arguing over how much ass. We are arguing over who has fucked more Asian pussy. If we were counting Asian businessmen skooter would be in hands down.

#37 ·
LOL these girls will do anything you want for the cost of dinner and drinks. There ain't no such thing as free pussy.

#41 ·
They are jealous of me. They live boring little lives while I am making money and living a life of adventure and narcissism.

#52 ·
Just my two cents... There is a chain of command that you broke here man. You should of told your boss that the owner gave you the two days off. Its not the owners job the tell your boss that. Its your responsibility to make sure your boss knows and it never hurts to tell your fellow employees either.

#58 ·
Palasades has a hundred or so on board out of local 174 I don't know what the scale is in comparason to where you are currently working.
Don't try to get him on the westside. We might sink into the lake. Not to mention the possibility of earth quake he could bring to a nuke plant. Besides, I'm pretty sure that outage is over.

Inb4fatomakesantiunioncomments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.