Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Are you watching the Sons of Anarchy tonight.

• Watching, wouldn't miss it for anything

Votes: 134 61.5%
  • Haven't heard of it, but I'll tune in

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • See SOA, and don't care for it.

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • Don't know, don't care.

Votes: 64 29.4%

***Official Son of Anarchy thread***

92K views 921 replies 115 participants last post by  buddahmtnsmasher 
#1 ·
There is a 90 min. special on tonight. 10:00 on FX for those of you that don't know. Discuss.

#752 ·
My wife texted me angry after the show. I responded, let me guess.. Gemma takes out Doc. Totally called it.. Not in that fashion, but called it.

I thought it was funny that before the end of the show they really pushed the aftershow thing. Sutter knew show fans would be pissed. How long was the after show? My DVR only caught 10 min.

#756 ·
Watched it on DVR after work yeterday (get home around 12:30 am). Was hoping it wouldnt go down like that. But I think you guys are right, it will make for a good next season. As soon as that happened the wife said she done watching the show but I know she cant stop watching it.

Think Jax will rethink getting the club to go clean? Try to get back in guns but now with a power stuggle with all the different club/gangs moving around to different areas?

#757 ·
Anybody have a theory on the homeless woman? This is mine.

When shit hits the fan, she is going to show up at a custody hearing that is making the kids wards of the state (because every body else is dead or in jail), she will walk in and say they are her grandchildren, that she is Jax's biological mom,that JT did to her essentially what Jax did to Wendy.

#759 ·
It's a working theory... From what we know of Sutter's style, he likes to mindfuck the viewer, and he likes to drop subtle hints along the way. I think that is why Jax recognized her picture when he was talking to that girl's dad. Sutter wants people to think that he just recognizes her off the street, and he may, but he actually remember her from his childhood, before Gemma took over. I also think, that is why he felt softness for the girl. She is actually his half sister.

It's all about how Jax has become his father. This will be the back story. JT knocked up said homeless woman (may have been not been at the time)... Something happened, so Gemma, always wanting to be a mom/grandma married JT and took Jax's as her own... Homeless woman tried moving on with her life got married, had a little girl a couple years later. Since she felt like she had her life back together homeless woman started making a stink to JT about wanting her son back. JT, feeling the guilt of everything was going on (remember his memoirs) to bring her into Jax's life, or let her start hanging around. This is when Gemma orchestrated the cutting of the brake lines of JT's bike. Homeless lady was chasing/following (whatever) JT when he wrecked. That is why her car was involved in the crash. Then she had some sort of mental break. Her husband told their daughter his mom died...It was easier than telling her she went crazy.

Jax is his father's Son(of Anarchy). He knocked up Wendy. Gemma insisted they get married (remember Wendy said that Gemma was driving the marriage train). She then became a junkie. That is when Tara (remember countless comparisons of Tara to Gemma) took Able as her own.

Like I said it's a working theory, but long, complicated story short, the Homeless woman is Jax's Mom, the window breaker's mom, who is also Jax's 1/2 sister.

It sounds crazy complicated, but remember who's writing the story..Sutter thrives on that shit.

#760 ·
...but Gemma, Jax, Jax's brother who died, and Abel, all had similar heart issues (genetics). I think that kind of messes up your theory.

P.S. I'm pretty blown away. I liked Roosevelt and Tara. :(

#761 ·
Like I said, it is a working theory... I do think that it will come out that the girl (window breaker) is Jax's 1/2 sister, and there is a good chance that the homeless woman is his mother. How it gets there, I don't know. Regardless, there is going to be some fucked up twist like that.

#767 · (Edited)
I like your theory Monkey, I've been trying to piece in the homeless woman for awhile, Ive been bouncing around just a religious figure to tie the storyline togethery or possibly a bit of the seeing the ghost in Hamlet, incase you havent noticed the storyline might as well have been just yanked from the play.

Heres where it breaks down for me, Gemma crosses her path many times and has no idea who she is- if she stole her baby, she would know her- and probably have killed her by now. So there must be a reason that she doesn't know who she is, and adopting jax is too easy of a cop out. But the whole heart defect thing- That was only Jax's brother, Jax didnt have that issue- so plausible, neither did Abel- his issues were caused by smack addict mommy, not genetic heart defect.
But if you recall back to Gemmas first interaction with the Homeless woman outside a market begging for change and giving her some, she says "thanks ma'am, able to help my boys" Yet you never see her with any children. I (and Gemma) thought it was a play on words as Abel was still in the hospital etc. That it was some heavenly sign for Gemma.
I knew tara was going to die but I thought she would've been shot while she stood at the entrance of the house just smiling for 10 seconds, not stabbed by a meat fork. Sherriff I've been waiting for something to happen since his wife. And Im still mad no ones gotten Gemma yet.

So heres the question, does this throw Jax deeper in the club and continue the cycle of his sons growing up in the club. OR does it follow the Gemma cycle and her new man (Nero) ends up killing Jax, as it appears his alliances land with the Mayans at the end as well.

Seeeee... shoulda just stayed in guns.

Also they superimposed Jax's gun on the ground at the scene when theyre discovered, Im guessing its the same kind of gun Juice had on him and they'll try to get the sherrifs murder on Jax, and with no weapon found for tara it looks like jax killed roosevelt when he caught him killing tara and then hid the weapon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.