Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

delete

4K views 66 replies 32 participants last post by  supersamikc 
#1 · (Edited)
Delete

#53 ·
Buyer beware!

Looks like this guy is peddling deletes all over the internets. I met the seller at a Meijer's parking lot last night. It was cold and snowing so we didn't chat much. The seller had +1 i-trader feedback and seemed like a decent guy, so I didn't bother to check the delete before leaving. I got home, stripped down my kb, and long story short.... mf'er sold me a Page Down key! The SOB won't return phone calls, text, or PMs. Grrrr.....

#56 ·
You guys are all retarded. This Delete thread isn't even posted in the classifieds. This is just the announcement of a new prototype delete. Kinda like that special police car. It won't be available for sale for a couple years when this delete will go up for liquidation auction.

#59 ·
I'm currently in Afghanistan serving my country but would like to purchase your delete. I'm going to send you a money order that should cover the cost of 2 deletes. Please deposit the money order and use the extra money to immediately ship the delete to my proxy in Mexico. Any leftover money beyond the cost of the delete I've purchased and shipping is yours to keep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.