Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Serious question here

4K views 56 replies 37 participants last post by  kickstand 
#1 ·
Which old school TV badass would be a real challenge in a fight? Steven Segal, Patrick Swayze, or Jean-Claude Van Damme. Stallone, Schwarzenegger, and Lundgren are out as they are all show and no go. I personally believe I could beat Segal’s ass, and while Van Damme can probably kick like a mother fucker, my vote is Swayze, that guy seems like the real deal. After all did you guys see road house?

#4 ·
Which old school TV badass would be a real challenge in a fight? Steven Segal, Patrick Swayze, or Jean-Claude Van Damme. Stallone, Schwarzenegger, and Lundgren are out as they are all show and no go. I personally believe I could beat Segal’s ass, and while Van Damme can probably kick like a mother fucker, my vote is Swayze, that guy seems like the real deal. After all did you guys see road house?

None of those guys, they would get their but kicked by Cynthia Roth Rock.

Bruce Lee all the way.

#15 ·
You have to train to take bodyshots. having big muscles does not mean You can take a hit.

#20 ·
Wasn't Lundgren an undefeated kick boxing champ in Europe ? Read he hospitalized a few opponents and that's how Stallone found out about him and wanted him to do the Rocky movie. Vandamme got punched out by some average joe in a bar about 10 years ago IIRC. No way Swayze beats Norris. You didn't mention Charles Bronson either I think he was one tough dude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.