Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

24 foot enclosed snowmobile trailer $5500 (SOLD)

4K views 30 replies 7 participants last post by  ArcticCat843 
#1 · (Edited)
2003 24 foot all alumium renegade trailer. All stainless hardwear, new tires 300 miles ago, Mag wheels, new jack, 3 fuel doors, front door in the v, rear door has assist cables.

this is my dads trailer...we traded the sleds off for a jeep so he isnt looking for that anymore....he would probally take a partial trade on CJ parts i know he wants:
sliders
winch
bumpers
cj5 hardtop
some 33-35 mud tires (must be newish)
maybe a locker for a D30

He mainly needs the money but if you have any cj stuff im sure you could get him to nock a few hundred off anyways...

$5500​

See less See more
#7 ·
I know you can get 2 sleds side by side....as in ski to ski, not one each way....So it holds 4 sleds and you can drive them on and then drive them off...no flipping and moving and stuff.....we have had 5 full sized sleds and a 120 in it before but that takes some positioning.....

What are you looking for hieght??? it is the taller.....Im like 6'4" and i can ALMOST stand up in it....So im guessing it is like 6 foot....

If that is what you are looking for then great...it you want exact dimensions let me know (pm me or something) and ill run up there and measure it...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.