Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Dearborn Rant

6K views 56 replies 29 participants last post by  alterego 
#1 ·
Since when did Dearborn become Detroit.. Wife and I are having dinner tonight at Bdubs on mi. ave. i see this hoochie prostitute lookin ****** bitch come walkin in with her fellow hoes. (hooker boots up to her knee skirt right at her nasty ass skin tight obnoxious stripped shirt jean half jacket thing) I got a bad feeling (like when an Asian is driving by you) anyhow about 15 min later i hear a glass break (no biggy waitresses drop dishes all the time) i look to see what it was and ****** bitch and her posse are storming out the door.. shortly after that i see a guest holding a towel on his daughter's face.. staff rushing over to help one on the phone.. shortly after EMT and police arrive.

Waitress comes over apologizing saying she is soo sorry and this is very embarrassing. I ask what happened and she explains..
Head ****** bitch didn't like her martini so she complained manager says very sorry we'll take it off the bill would you like something else.. H.N. throws a fit and chucks the drink at the manager and hits the guest.. then storms out without a word. staff rushes out to inform the parking lot attendant to stop them.

Now i don't know what happened to ****** bitch and her crew but I find it ridiculous that ANYONE would behave this way !!! I can only hope Dearborns finest threw her ass in lock up for assault..

See less See more
#4 ·
That's not Dearborn. That's just some drunk being a B. It could happen anywhere.

If you disagree how some people live maybe you should move to a gated community and drink the koolaid.

#5 ·
no its pretty much how all the ghetto ******* act around here.. like we all owe it to them.. Gated community ?? NO thank you :bdr2:

But on the plus wife and I have been looking to move quite a bit SW of here and hopefully get out of the "hood" zone...

#11 ·
weird. I like the new downtown Dearborn. Some cool bars and restaraunts... and I don't mean BW3s and buddys or the post :rolleyes:

#27 ·
I grew up within a mile of the B-dubs in question. That type of thing can happen anywhere.

#39 ·
Racist rant aside, even though this woman appears to fit the term used quite well, I understand the frustration. However this kind of shit happens everywhere now.

But really, what the fuck is wrong with people in this world today? Is it because there is no real consequence for acting like a complete piece of garbage?

#55 ·
Today? I'm not sure when it started, but I remember dealing with people like this in the late 1980's when I was managing restaurants.

#48 · (Edited)
Ya'll need to live in Flint for a while for some perspective....I like downtown Dearborn and I don't mind the past 4 years I've lived in Dearborn Heights. Sure it's not a super awesome but there are a few neat small businesses as Bones mentioned that we've had a good time at and enjoyed supporting and I'm greatful for all the people in the area I've met and made friends with. We've (knock on wood) have never had any problems and we for the most part enjoy our neighbor hood. On that note - we're super pumped to move a tad west - that's more our pace and fits our lifestyle. That being said I'm not really bashing Flint either - it was a good time there too - haha. Maybe my point is I can make a good time out of almost any situation...

Mc Lovin - do you drive a green xj?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.