Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2004 cts-v

4K views 36 replies 8 participants last post by  Rob the plumber 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

Back to $17000 OBO

I just bought this car this fall, and absolutely love it, but we're trying to get into a new house and I need to pay down as much debt as I can.

Getting the wheels blasted and power coated next week. Also mounting new tire, 275/35 rears and 245/40 fronts. BFG KDW... Have revshift trans and motor mounts coming as well.

Car is loaded and near mint. Only bad spots are the wheels, common peeling issue, there are two tiny chips in the paint, like a small rock. Barely left a tiny ding. The interior is mint. Everything works like new. I already replaced the rear diff bushing with a creative steel replacement and added the diff block while I was in there. It came with factory optioned corsa exhaust and K&N intake, and anti-wheel hop bar. I get lots of compliments on it's sound of this car.

Has NEVER! been driven in the winter, and you can tell. Floors boards are clean as the day they left the factory.

Car has just over 70,000 miles and runs like crazy!

6 speed manual
400hp, 395 ft-lbs, 5.7L LS6, same as the C5 Z06 Corvette

This car flies, but it very quite and comfortable at highway speeds and decent on gas with the 6 speed... if you can stay out of the skinny peddle.

I know this is a terrible time to sell a car like this, but wanted to get some feelers out.

I'll get better pics later, these are all I have on my computer.

See less See more
#2 ·
#29 ·
Installed Hawk HPS pads while she was out of commision as well as REVSHIFT trans mount. Motor mounts will come within the next week. The wheels should be done today and be back on the road.

Also dropped the price. As much as I hate to sell it, there will always be other cars, so this one needs to move. Will not need any attention after these last couple of items.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.