Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

SnoFARI 2010 --- Event is full, no more registrations please

91K views 1K replies 128 participants last post by  shawn 
#1 · (Edited)
Yep, time to think snow..

Here is the Registration form. Please remember that registration does not open until Thursday, October 1st.

Attachments

See less See more
1 3
#177 ·
I would like to check it out, but the closest thing I have to a rig right now is the farm truck. It’s a ¾ ton ram V10 extended cab with 34-1/2ish tall bfg all terrains. Would anyone be able to pull me out if I got stuck? How far between fuel stops? The thing is thirsty.

#218 · (Edited)
Eeeeeek.

NO MORE POOL SIDE ROOMS on the ground! The only thing they have available are upstairs poolside, king beds.

She said that the hotel 1/2 filled yesterday!!!

Make sure you mention you're with snofari, and the rate will drop from $99 to $86!

She said she would give us whirlpool suites for $125 instead of $169 if you want to take advantage of drunk gl4x4 members.

Quality Inn
Phone: (989) 345-3503
http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-west_branch-michigan-MI055

#242 · (Edited)
x2, while making mine I overheard other clerk on phone ":blah:...SnoFari :blah:..." getting someone else reserved

Most bring sig others.
No, I'm not bringing Danimal with me again :sonicjay: He just liked me for my furry hat anyway :teehee: He's bringing the Cherokee this year, that is if I get the gears & lockers setup for him :sonicjay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.