Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1989 Ford F250..good tow rig!

4K views 62 replies 7 participants last post by  vwBOY 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 89 ford f250 with roughly 81k on it. Just had the top end on engine redone. Truck runs great! Could use a little fine tuning on the distributer timing with a timing light. Interior is in great shape! Truck was backed up by a garage the caught fire so rear end was burnt. Truck has a 351 windsor and it is a auto. The truck is also a 2wd. It has brand new tires in rear but front r kinda bad. Come with another set of tires for front but they arent the best either. The truck has a reese hitch installed and also has sliders in bed for a 5th wheel. Only problem is it need a oil pan gasket. I have a brand new one that comes with the truck but not installed. Not really sure what to ask but throw out some offers on what you think its worth!! thanks

See less See more
#33 ·
man im interested but my buggy worth about the same as the truck and i'm trying to make it fair for both of us and the engine is worth about 500 hundred. i'll give u the buggy plus 250 thats about all i can do thank you

#45 ·
something doesn't sound right you wanted 1700 now only 700 you dropped your price a 1000 dollers in 3 weeks thaere has to be more than just oil pan gasket and timing.

#48 ·
i don't know when i'm busy for a little while cause my grama is sick and dont have time to really do any thing else plus i dont have quit enough doe and need to stat working soon cause i'm a landscaper and don't work all winter. i'll see if my parents will front me the money.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.