Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

SOLD 91 YJ, FI4.0, Auto, Superlift, Borla, 33's, Good buggy platform, $3500 SOLD

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  green50gt 
#1 · (Edited)
91 YJ. SUPER low mileage Jeep at 124k with factory fuel injected 4.0 and rare automatic transmission. Other factory options include full doors, cruise control, tilt wheel, and hardtop. Aftermarket upgrades include a 1.5" superlift lift kit, 2" heavy duty shackles, Borla cat back exhaust, K&N air filter, 33x12.50 Dunlop RV Rover tires on black steel wheels, 2" hitch, front tow hooks.

This jeep is about 98% rust free and the rust it does have is all surface from where the paint has chipped off. I have taken very detailed pictures all over the jeep to show the rather immaculate condition of everything, I have found no rust over the tub anywhere, surface or otherwise, same with the tailgate and winshield frame. The frame is completely rust free and is in perfect condition. You will see the shots of the engine and transmission and are free of leaks.

I've only had this jeep a few days, but have driven it here and there and is surprizingly smooth for leaf springs. I have had a couple friends drive it and they have been surprized by its power even pushing 33's. The factory gearing is 3.55.

The hatch/liftgate is non existant. The drivers seat is ripped. The CD player does not turn on. There is a problem with the passenger side door latch. i.e. will not open unless moving the inner door mechanism manually.

Here are a couple pictures and I will provide a link to a photobucket where you can see some 29 pictures. $3500, NO TRADES. Thank you.

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t63/green50gt/91 White YJ/

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.