Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Polaris rzr s trade for jeep wrangler Long Island ny

5K views 47 replies 3 participants last post by  JDirt 
#1 · (Edited)
Polaris rzr s trade for jeep wrangler 12,500 long Island ny
Looking to trade my 09 Polaris rzr s.this machine is adult mechanic owned and has been meticulously maintained and garage kept and has 1750 miles.it has a long list of after market parts as well as some custom one off parts as well.it would cost you over 25,000 to reproduce this rzr as she sits now.rzr has a custom full body chromoly roll cage and rock sliders,aluminum roof,full aluminum skid plates,omf bead lock rims,maxxis big horn tires,Polaris winch synthetic line with remote,full size battery box with optima red top battery,heater,I pod stereo, doors,half wind shield,rigid industries 10" sr series led light,hid head lights,led dome light,heavy duty belt,snorkel,fuel programmer,super Dave's bushings all around,Xp 900 front diff with billet cage,all new wheel bearings with new steering knuckles with updated bearings,new brakes,Dakota digital gage with oil pressure and cooling temp sending units,crowe harness/belts,bed cover,hood,fox shocks with stage one upgrade installed by fox,custom paint,xp 900 front fenders,lift kit and the list goes on.Its been a trail ridden machine only by me and my wife and not raced or abused in any way.Ok now what I'm looking for jeep wrangler only not interested in anything else, must be street legal,something that can be highway driven wheeled for the weekend and driven back home.no 4 cylinders prefer a stick but will look at autos too. 516 seven 8 two 4457 names Jim.the rzr will Also come with a bunch of nice spares 1 front axle,spare set stock steel rims with maxxis tires almost brand new,wheel bearings,suspension bushings super Dave's,factory tech manual. Engine has had royal purple synthetic oil always changed every 15hrs with filter.last compression test 1700 miles both cylinders fired at 180 psi.all bushings,bearings,ball joints,air filter,spark plugs,fluids,front diff,brakes have been changed at 1700. Willing to take road trip for the right jeep.thanks for looking

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.