Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

'75 W200 lifted 60/14 new engine in U.P.

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  98hd 
#1 · (Edited)
'75 W200 power wagon Bed removed frame shortened about 120" WB.

Chevy dually 60 front 4.10 open BTF cover, SKY crossover arm HEAVY tie rod. 14 bolt VAN rear w/ 2" spacers 4.10's detroit disks w/ elderado calipers (e-brake not hooked up).

All springs are 52" GM's. Front crossmember, hangers and shackles, as well as all the rear suspension mounts I made, the rear springs are inboarded. Rancho 5000's

FRESH 318 professionaly rebuilt (over 3k in the engine) '68 coronet block and heads, truck oil pan, truck/rv cam, edelbrock intake, truck avenger carb. Rebuilt 727 trans np 208 case. Front shaft is homemade and has a superflex u-joint to make it not bind. Rear shaft is a stock dodge shortened by myself and is not balanced, 1350 yoke at the 14 bolt and a conversion joint was used.

Front end was narrowed 9". Interior has professionaly done bedliner on the floor, and the floor pans have been replaced, cab has some small areas of surface rust, and on the underside but is SOLID. Doors I bought as they were (and are) pretty straight and only have surface rust and a few pinholes in the lower portion, but are fairly solid.

********Wheels and tires in pics not included, has white steel rollers with some small street rubber on it for rollers************

I took it wheeling once, and it did really well for no front locker. It needs a few small things finished; radio, interior stuff, flatbed, driveline and some other things.

I bought a TJ to build and want this gone!

I'd like to see $3,500

More pics here

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g220/98hd/Parts for sale/

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Sorry didn't see this post. The parts truck is a np435 4wd truck. The internals of the 435 are bad, but I have another 2wd 435 that was a factory np205 divorced setup (still have case) that could go with it.

The good 435 is on a '73 frame with a 318, I also have a d70 front (closed knuckle) and the 60 rear that came off the '73 along with the d44 front that came out of the '75. The parts truck has a good 60 rear and a 44 front w/o any gears. np203 from the '75, various frame parts, springs, 360 from the '75, parts truck has a '70's 360 also.

What's your tj look like?

#7 · (Edited)
my tj is pretty clean. lifted locked 4.56 gears. forest green spice top and interior. i went to bay college, lived in stonington for about 5 years. its solid no rust holes no major damage anywhere. could use a steering gearbox and pump, but they work for now. could use a top also, but it keeps ya dry for now. nice stereo. if ya wheeled it out it would look real good i bet. call me if ya want to
248-225-5814

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.