Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

v

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  88fordman 
#1 · (Edited)
v

#2 ·
You already have posts for both the lawnmower and the buggy. Do a search and bump them up instead of starting another one. Don't quote this thread because i will likely delete it after alot of people see it. No one here will buy your buggy, list in buggy trader or something.

That is all

:nana:

#7 ·
FlatFender said:
lol, I bought my 98XJ DD for $200 more...lol
Yeah, I paid $3500 for a >100K 94XJ that was in pristine condition last summer. Not so nice any more, but still.

#14 ·
Dude you're half way to a tube frame rock crawler why give up now? Just rip out the suspention and put a couple of D60's in it on 4 links and then swap in a real motor and tranny.

#16 ·
how big is the big bore? is it a swing axle or torsion? is it the big five bolt patern on the rear or is it the 4 bolt? does it have aluminum rims, and what size are the swampers? is is king pin or balljoint front end? what kind of pedals does it have? does it have turning brakes?

#17 ·
it has ball joint front end swing axle 4 bolt pattern and 2 sets of aluminum rims the swampers are 27 x 9.500 x 14 they are tsls the pedals are stock pedals all the brakes work very good

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.