Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

racing jasons oct 10

2K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  mybluetoy 
#1 ·
who's going?

#7 · (Edited)
Well the end of the season is near. No reason you can't relive all the moments from Racing Jason's Mud Run and Dad's Mud Run, along with the September run from Borculo Bog. I'll be out at Jason's with DVD's from all of the above mention events from 2009. If there is one you want let me know so I can save it for you. Here are the covers from 2009.

#21 ·
DVDs from Racing Jason's Mud Run held on October 10th should be available Monday October 26th. Just go to www.unemployedfilms.com and click on DVDs to get all the information. If in the Holland area and would like to save on shipping just contact me via email at unemployedfilms@mac.com we can work something out. A lot of you guys had sweet runs. Anyone looking for DVDs from Dad's Mud Run or Racing Jason's Mud Run from earlier this year, you can find them on the web site as well. While you are there check out some of the pics we have. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.