Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

178K views 1K replies 146 participants last post by  Gunsworth 
#1 · (Edited)

#915 ·
Last week picked up the 14 bolt, got it up to Ironman offroad to have gears set, took it over to Erins and got the 60 removed. Hoping to have it all put back together this weekend. Have to run up to Jimmys for brackets and should be good to go.:thumb:

Attachments

#923 · (Edited)
Damn girl, how much gas money have you burned just dragging this thing around Michigan to do stuff to it?

You need to start having wrenchfests over here instead :)

I usually just leave it at Erins. He does most of the work. Only reason Dale did the gears is because we are kind of in a time crunch with his work schedule and Loonie run. Also, would be over Erins way anyway alot...ya know, that whole dating thing. :teehee:

Axle is in......just a few more little things to button up before Canada. :thumb:

Attachments

#929 ·
doing a few more things to mine then planned .so i am taking my time and collecting parts. i will work on it one of these days. soooo lick balls nick.:finger:

#945 ·
this truss is the same one i am using.it is braced and welded on the front back top and center..it's not going anywhere.

#946 ·
well i finished everything up on her rig sunday..i added oil and played with the nitrogen on her air shocks for a couple hours.i can run about 50 around my field.wow what a big difference it is now. built another d shaft,fixed the front arb and added another bump stop.also put a loop on the front for a front pull down.. so it is ready for the canada test.

This post has been deleted
#952 ·
A few updates.......shvaed a bit off the rear axle. Will be getting it down to 13 over the winter. Bump stops, new placement of rear shocks and a winch hoop for the front.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.