Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Are you sick of yetti red Xing up this thread.

Motivational posters thread, NSFW... no fat chicks please.

5M views 12K replies 719 participants last post by  Lousypirate 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
ok, i have been getting pm's all morning about this. so here is a fullsize.

See less See more
#10,896 ·
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

#10,919 ·
People like Kanye who have to tell everyone that they are the best are far from it. I don't ever here of anyone from Metallica going around making sure the world knows that they are super awesome. Regardless of the fact that they are on the closing end of their career. They never had to build a fake facade. Fuck Kanye he's a gay fish anyway.

#10,922 ·
If you're referring to me 12 years ago today I was in Afghanistan. I do remember the whole napster thing. But I do not recall anyone from mettalica ever having to convince the world that they are so good, the best around. Everytime you hear kanye talk he has to remind everyone how great he thinks he is. I know Metallica was at the front of the napster thing, but complaining about people stealing your music and bragging about how awesome you think you are. Apples and oranges.

#10,923 ·
Take Thanksgiving for example , kanye west thanks kayne west for being kanye west.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Tapatalk

#10,924 ·
Clearly everyone is forgetting all the times Lars was talking about how great he was and how great there band was. To be clear Kanye is a total ass hat and self absorbed but no more then the other guys.

Also thanks for being over in the sand box as someone who signed his ass over to Uncle Sam for four years I know the joys of mixing holidays

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.