Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Super china buffet

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  REPBOY 
#1 ·
The guys have started gathering at the Super china buffet parking lot on Telegraph road (between Ecorse and Wick) again... Anyone who wants to show off there mud truck, rig, or hotrod then come on up at 8:30pm tonight. Spectators welcome...Lots to look at... Should be fun!! :beerbang:

#5 ·
We cruised past there in the ambulance around midnight and it was still packed.

Do yourselves a favor though. Last time people used to meet up there every weekend, a couple of jackasses ruined it for everyone by blasting bass, doing burnouts, and revving their shitty ricer or diesel engines. The neighbors complained and my fellow public servants had to come bust it up.

Keep it civil and you'll be able to keep it going all summer. Self-police and tell people who are being dumb asses to knock it off or leave.

#8 ·
yeah I was there last night with my car. There were a bunch of idiots blaring music and doing burnouts up and down the street. There were also some idiots drinking beer and riding around the parking lot in the bed of a truck. I am surprised it didn't get shut down last night.

#9 · (Edited)
Yeah I know! One of the guys who started doing sound demo's was my friend and eventually I had to tell him to shut it down before the cops come. The idiots who like to attempt to drift around the parking lot are the ones that get to me the most, because they are not only increasing the chances of it getting shut down but also increasing the chances of another fatal accident! Next weekend you should come over to my truck and say hi.... Was hoping to meet a few other members.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.