Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Snow is fine by me

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Dave Kerwin 
#1 ·
#16 ·
My driveway winds through the dunes near Duck Lake (Whitehall) There is an old two track that spurs off, which leads to an old burned out house where we frequently find hunters "looking for their dog"... that's besides the point. Anyway, there are some decent trees to climb over and plenty of places to try to get stuck. I got a number a good pics out there yesterday. I took 90YJ-Jay's advice and sent em off to JCR off road.

#20 ·
Dave, just got a new "yob" that should pay the bills pretty well after a few months. Engine seems to be running like a TOP. Just replaced a hub bearing assy today... thought my tires were loud. Man... that fix is like night and day... now I just have the lovily humm from the MTRs on the h-way.

Still planning on a Unichip upgrade. the New JP has a short spot about Dyno-ing a 4.6 with a Unichip. Gained 12 hps or something with about the same about of FT LBS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.