Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Wanted. G/f material

86K views 860 replies 99 participants last post by  Plato2k5 
#1 ·
Looking for 18-24 yr old girl, who likes to have fun in alot of outdoor ways. 4 wheeling, bikes and quads, fishing, boating, drag racing. must live in waterford, mi area or within 30-45 mins of here. looking for a girl with a good personality. you can check out my myspace profile upon request

#774 ·
holy hell i didnt know this was almost 40 pgs long

#786 ·
i wish this thread would just get deleted permantly. no one has had any helpful advise at all. the idea was hoping that either someone knew some girls that are single. or maybe there was or is any single chicks on here. hahaha what a dumb idea that was.

#790 ·
awwwwww. how bout you go out and look for pussy. no one has ever gotten laid by being butthurt on gl4x4.

#808 ·
myspace is where its at, Ive met chicks from myspace, hot or not, and chat rooms, I know, I'm a compete nerd, right now I'm dating a girl that lives in TN that I met on myspace, and no, this didn't start out as a long distance relationship, I lived in the same place as her for a while and intend to move back.

#809 ·
i met my ex on myspace. but it was because she was looking for friends at her new school which was my high school...never had any luck with myspace other then that. and i looked on craigslist and all the ones that are within my age limit are either fugly, or try to get me to join dating sites...IE spammers.

#812 ·
i've come to the conclusion that all the chicks on craigslist in the personals are bullshitters...everyone i get a response from all have some sort of dating site on there saying thats the only way they can contact me...shit sucks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.