Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

what happend to 223s?!?

3K views 34 replies 19 participants last post by  whiterhino 
#1 ·
I have gone throught roughly 20 pages of Google and cannot find 223s for anything under 10$ per 20 and all bulk ammo everywhere is cleaned out. Hell I went to Williams gun sight today and they were rationing to 100 rounds a customer....so does anyone know where I can get some in bulk, just hoping someone on here has a 2nd cousin whose neighbor knows a guy that I can blow for some damn shells!:sonicjay:

#27 ·
No .223 ammo at Wixom Meijer, I picked up a few boxes worth for free at a club work bee a few months back. Cops threw away a bunch of black hills stuff after renting our range. They don't pay for it why should they care? I have a retired friend who will reload all I want for price of components.

#30 ·
I was at the Novi gun show 20 minutes before they opened. We were probably 300 ft from the front of the line. There was zero bulk .223 ammo there. I found some 20 rd boxes @ $12 each.

It was a crazy zoo there. By 10:00 people were saying the traffic was backed up to Beck rd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.