Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

canada with crawl...

16K views 129 replies 35 participants last post by  Wurx 
#1 · (Edited)
post them up boys..i had a blast.these are all i saw so far. thanks clint for putting this trip together .hope to see some good shots in the mag.

these are all from private land.

Attachments

See less See more
#99 ·
Thanks again for having use and letting use stay there. Next time you need to come out with use rather then use just keeping you up all night :sonicjay:

Also big thanks to shawn, jimmy and erin for the rides and luke for the ride there.

Def bringing my truck next time
nice pictures jacob. i new you had some good shots.
All those shots are from the video i got, so every one has the video to go along with it just cant use it with my computer yet:fish:

#98 ·
nice pictures jacob. i new you had some good shots.

#108 ·
yea when the hell is it going to be out?

#112 ·
i thought you had some pull clint....were is it at?

#125 ·
x2 glad they were there but i saw the action.tons of better shots could of been published. shawn didnt even get his rig in there and he payed for the dudes stay all weekend.... the story is missing someone.. i am going to give him a ear full when i see him at the hammers..:poke:

glad he made the trip though and curly is getting some advertisement he very well deserves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.