Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

fun on the highway

517K views 3K replies 324 participants last post by  greygoose 
#1 ·
First I saw this lawn mower transporter and thought it was funny...then it start spewing a James Bond'ish smoke screen..the photo didn't really grasp the impressive nature of said smoke screen but it caused a bunch of retards to slam on their brakes three lanes deep!!

then I saw this plate as I was getting off the the e-way...this too made me laugh

See less See more
#525 ·
http://swns.com/news/police-pull-driver-steering-damaged-saloon-pair-workshop-pliers-37981/

Police were stunned when they pulled over an erratic motorist to find he was steering his damaged saloon – with a pair of workshop PLIERS.

The 38-year-old was driving with two blown-out tyres when he was stopped by cops during rush hour on Monday morning.

Amazingly, his car did not have a steering wheel and he was instead controlling the vehicle with a pair of locking pliers clamped around the steering column.

The driver was arrested and charged with a huge list of offences including driving while disqualified and under the influence of methyl amphetamine and cannabis.

He was also charged with driving without due care, driving in a dangerous manner, driving while unregistered, uninsured and contrary to defect and breaching his bail conditions.

Police in Adelaide, Southern Australia, believe he was involved in an earlier hit-and-run incident and he was further charged with failing to stop at the scene of a crash.

A statement from South Australia Police said: “While this is an extreme example, police wish to remind all motorists they have a responsibility to drive with due care at all times.

“Operation Distraction, a state-wide focus on driver behaviour, in particular the use of mobile phones while driving and failing to wear seatbelts, continues to run throughout the month of July and more than 1,700 offences have been detected.”

The man appeared in court yesterday and was remanded in custody.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.