Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

KFC new menu sucks

5K views 44 replies 23 participants last post by  Jiveturkey3 
#1 ·
They cut the portions one less side and raise their prices. And if you want another side they gouge you for it.

This sux my 2yo loves this shit

#9 ·
Lee's in Muskegon was always pretty legit. Haven't had it years though.

#20 ·
What hormone is the poultry industry currently using and how is it interduced to the stock? If you can name a single hormone used and how it is used please tell me what if any percoutions are federally mandated an tested for by a USDA inspector on the kill floor? Just wondering, you must know if you would make a comment that directly attacks the industry.
Mikey is a vegan hippy, don't worry about him.

#21 ·
It is frustrating to hear that over and over. Hormone jacked, roided ect. Most people have no clue how food is produced or what is done at the packer. Just as people buy into "organic" without knowing the truth on who can an cannot put that on a package. Being that make my living in the industry it strikes a nerve. It is the same as me saying "all off roaders destroy nature, drive drunk, and trash my beautiful forest."

#26 ·
I completely agree with the steroid bits, and I'm also uncomfortable genetically modified crops. Would you care to divulge the methods used to increase hanging weights, decrease hang time, and cleanliness standards?

Don't get butthurt, you work in a production field that very smart nerd bean-counters have completely mastered without regard for long term health concerns.

#41 ·
I was posting a you posted. :teehee: I am not trying to start a fight simply providing a little education. No different than when I asked about iPhones and was schooled by tech guys.

I am not claiming KFC chicken is healthy or condoning eating it. I just think the comment which was totally false needed to be addressed. Plus I am taking care of my girlfriend who had her tonsils out today (weird you brought it up it was cause by a Big Mac :sonicjay:) and have nothing better to do than pick on you guys. :finger:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.