Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

I screwed my best friends wife, maybe NSFW

21K views 228 replies 77 participants last post by  Rockstar 
#1 · (Edited)
So my best friends wife showed up at my house tonight,drunk. I had just come home from playing cards with the old boys at the American Legion. The storys of raping 13 year old girls are priceless :usa: Anyway she was drunk, and I was not sober. I'm divorced because I caught her husband in bed with my wife.... Is this a love connection :confused:

#90 ·
I am assuming the 13 yr old comments were from vets who were overseas during war times and were raping 13 yr old girls. Still sad but probably happened. I know a lot of Vietnam vets who tell some pretty disturbing stories. I saw a pic many years ago sent home from our neighbors and friends son, whom was serving in Vietnam, of a **** as he described, that had a mortar shell sticking out of his chest that didn't explode. He of course was dead and this guys company was taking pics with the **** in the middle,
and the US soldiers holding him up with their arms wrapped around him.
I know we have probably all heard the stories of raping and other atrocities by some individuals who were serving during war times. I don't know however why the OP chose to include this bit of info unless he was seeing what info he provided would bring the most interest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.