mild cam
flowmaster exhaust
was a 4speed car has a th400
needs work runs and drives would make good resto project
$2000

pm chevy3829!! NOT ME!!!!

more info to come when i get it!

#7 ·
Hi Im Beau and this is my car... Its been a michigan car its entire life but was kept in a barn during winter and cruised on sundays during the summer by an old guy and his son, then I bought it to build a race car... then changed my mind... then was gonna restore it all but just back to factory standards... then got laid-off... so there went that idea and here I am. The interior is in fair condition. It could use a lil tlc... but it is a 1979 not 2009. Floorboards are solid, it has a turbo fire 327sb. The car was originally a 4 speed but the previous owner took it and the stock 305 out and replaced them with a mild 327sb, th 400 trans. and locker with 4.10 gears. Its a fun car to drive and has plenty of power for what it is... It would be a great reso project car and thats what I bought it for, but do to lack of funding right now I cant and Id hate to just let it sit and rot... I will try to get more pics by this weekend. questions or concerns call me.

#28 ·
Sorry guys Ive been out of town and I dont get online much. Ive had a few people interested in the car but am waiting to hear back from them. But its first come first serve. Shoot me a pm if your still interested and Ill send you my number. The other number listed is no good anymore.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.