Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

wheeling in west branch

3K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Mclovin 
#1 ·
hey, my friend sara whos got a dakota and i with the zr2 are going up to westbranch on saturday night, and are going to wheel on sunday. if anyone would like to join us let me know. the more, the more fun you have. my cell is 248 672 2247
later
adam

#7 ·
adamzr2 said:
hey, my friend sara whos got a dakota and i with the zr2 are going up to westbranch on saturday night, and are going to wheel on sunday. if anyone would like to join us let me know. the more, the more fun you have. my cell is 248 672 2247
later
adam
I would highly adivse against takin that Zr2 out :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

#11 ·
adamzr2 said:
muddin guy your an idiot go and shoot yourself, my truck does fine unless i submerge it and then the wheel bearings go, fool. bring your crap and i will eat it and shit it on your face. just kiding but i like my truck, ass
Whoa Chill man !!! I have a ZR2 and it falls apart everytime i take it out.. that's why i said that :sonicjay: :sonicjay: Course mine's a Lemon too.. But yea these trucks do well just dont hold up !

#12 ·
all right good cuz i'm 19 and my truck is being paid for by myself due to loser parents who took my 98 old intrigue away because i wouldnt pay rent. i'm very proud of it and myself for owning it and insurancing it myself. sorry for flipping out about it. bring your z up it will be fun i've never wheeled in any snow and its supposed to snow all week.

#13 ·
I'm done wheelin my Z.. plus i'll be at home this weekend going to pick it up :sonicjay: she spend most of break and all weekend in the shop ! I dont wana wheel it any morre cause 1. im tryin to sell it 2. everytime i wheel it something gives out within the next week... Good thing i got that ext. warranty..

#14 ·
I had a buddy that use to beat the piss out of his old '96 ext cab ZR2, and never had a problem in the 4 years he owned it.

I have another buddy who bought '01 ZR2 Blazer and wheeled it a few times...they thing fell apart.

Seems like some are junk and others do just fine

#18 ·
clarkstoncracker said:
We are pretty liberal around here, but stating that you are going to "Shit on someones face" isn't really necessary
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: What would we do without you CC ?
clarkstoncracker said:
A friend of mine wheeled the piss out of his ZR2 also.. That thing was pretty bad ass...

until he flopped it. It was never the same truck again, everything was crooked, and nomatter how much he tried, he never got it to fit back together..
Was it a white ext cab ??? i think i may have seen the aftermath pics..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.