Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Glock 19 gen 4 only 2 rounds fired still like new.

3K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  03duramax 
#1 · (Edited)
Its only been fired twice. So its a brand new gun still. Come with 2 clips 298 rounds and a black hawk holster. Asking 650......Please call.the best way to contact me is by text. 586-557-9360 thanks.

#19 ·
Yeah it was a stupid as fuck answer to a legitimate question for such an odd round count.

"Fired two rounds negligently in an urban center and put it away."
My thought was who buys a handgun, and spends no time at all at the range with it to put a couple of hundred rounds through it familiarize them self with it. Then goes to Detroit with the gun, shoots off 2 rounds randomly, but doesn't want to shoot off any more rounds because he doesn't want to be "down there" without any ammo- in a gun he's become familiar with after 2 whole rounds.

#21 ·
My thought was who buys a handgun, and spends no time at all at the range with it to put a couple of hundred rounds through it familiarize them self with it. Then goes to Detroit with the gun, shoots off 2 rounds randomly, but doesn't want to shoot off any more rounds because he doesn't want to be "down there" without any ammo- in a gun he's become familiar with after 2 whole rounds.
I bought 2 glock 19 gen4s . I have around 400 rounds in the one.I have plenty of range time. I'm in Detroit everyday working and wanted to at least fire it before I sold it.

#29 ·
Same here... and yes so true. I had Detroit's finest take my name down just incase they find my body. My buddy was held at gun point not to long ago .it's a whole nother world down there. And I'm not talking about driving home for a tigers game. Go work in the heart and you will know what I'm talking about.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.