Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

***SOLD*** Flywheel for 360 5.9L magnum and clutch set for 5.2/5.9

4K views 46 replies 1 participant last post by  snodevil 
#1 · (Edited)
Someone needs a brand new flywheel for a manual conversion on their 5.9L ram ..... Even have a new clutch to go with it. come on dodge people.

Any
5-speed dakotas wanting to swap in a 5.9L for more power? This is what you need to do it........

This will work for anyone that wants to use a 5.9L magnum and a manual transmission.

I have a brand new flywheel from standard flywheels for a 93-up 360 5.9L magnum to use a manual transmission. It is for a 11" clutch and is only applicable to the 360 magnum engine. It will not work on a 318. The flywheel for the 360 is specially weighted for balancing this motors crankshaft externally. This is brand new quality flywheel still in the box. I am using a 318 for my project currently, then a internally balanced 408, so I can no longer use this for my app. It's 143 tooth and weighs 38 pounds. Typical listed application would be a dodge ram 360 5-speed. Would also be the flywheel needed for any 318 to 360 swap using a manual trans, such as a dakota or ram, ect.

Part #3419. 143 tooth. 38 pounds

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w243/snodevil11/59flywheel.jpg

$130 . I Paid $154 + shipping from standard flywheels.com

I also have a brand new borg warner brute force heavy duty clutch kit for 5.9L / 5.2L magnum. This would consist of a matched set of one brand new clutch disk and one brand new clutch cover (diaphragm / pressure plate). I can also include a slightly used BCA brand throwout bearing if wanted. There is no pilot bushing or plastic alignment tool. This clutch costs $204 at rockauto.com... the cheapest place I could find using google. The clutch disk has a slight chip on the outside edge, but I don't think it would effect it's function. It must have happened during shipment. I know this is for a nv3500, possibly a nv4500 gas. The hub is 10 spline, 1 and 1/8" and the disk is 11" diam.

I will sell this clutch set for $75

$150 for both the clutch set and flywheel. May be interested in trades. PM me with what you have. Thanks

See less See more
#26 ·
Someone needs a brand new flywheel for a manual conversion on their 5.9L ram ..... Even have a new clutch to go with it. come on dodge people.

Any
5-speed dakotas wanting to swap in a 5.9L for more power? This is what you need to do it........

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.