Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

WhiteRhino's Latest Mods

Tags
meballs
317K views 2K replies 189 participants last post by  whiterhino 
#1 ·
Sometime late last summer I was talking to Jim about modding his jeep and it snowballed and somehow I got in the middle of it. before I knew what was going on I agreed to build his jeep over again pretty much. The goal was lots of strength and a nice cushy ride while providing clearance for 40's in the future.

The entire build/arguing/problem solving thread is here: http://www.misfitoffroad.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8991&start=0

it will be completely finished and wheelable in the next couple weeks.
here are a few pictures of the build:

Attachments

See less See more
#721 ·
That is an existing seat bracket nut-sert in the floor. Yes, on the passenger side too. Since the other 3 tabs are tied directly to the cage, I felt comfortable with it. If I were to do anything I would consider a large plate on the underside.

You keeping the cage white? the white cage looks good with the ron burgandy exterior.
Read young grasshopper, read :poke:..................... somewhere up above I said the cage would be black. No more white anywhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.