Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

ford ranger with contractors cap 1200.00

3K views 37 replies 8 participants last post by  Mudking 
#1 ·
#10 ·
It did smell when I got it but now it smells like pine tree air fresheners.!
The motor and trans were swapped out with a motor and trans that had 80,000 on them I do not know the actual mileage but I do know that the dash is not correct

#13 ·
let me try this again. I had a message typed out but my sprint card shit itself.

I am pretty interested in your truck. When I get back to MI I am going to be doing some contract work (just got it lined up).

I dont want to work out of my jeep. your truck is perfect for what I will be needing...

Let me see what I can work out. I could ask my uncle or grandpa to maybe look at it, but I am more mechanically inclined and would rather look at it myself.

However, I wont be up there till early july...

#14 ·
Well it is still here. I have listed everything possible that I can think of. I don't want anyone calling me back and saying something else is wrong. I've listed all I know.
Truck runs great

#15 ·
I will take $800 if it is in my hand by noon tomorrow. Unfortunately I have a builder who can't seem to pay his contractors so I am in need of the money before I go out of town. If it's not sold by Thursday at noon then I will just keep it at $1200 until someone comes along

#23 ·
damn man...

I would really like to have this truck... is it rusty? I wish I was there already.

my grandpa is in milan, but my best freind is in traverse city since you are going that way... my wife told me it is a bit risky for ME not to look at it in person before buying it, BUT I know you are in a spot and cash is king...

DAMN... lol...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.