Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Are you watching the Sons of Anarchy tonight.

• Watching, wouldn't miss it for anything

Votes: 134 61.5%
  • Haven't heard of it, but I'll tune in

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • See SOA, and don't care for it.

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • Don't know, don't care.

Votes: 64 29.4%

***Official Son of Anarchy thread***

92K views 921 replies 115 participants last post by  buddahmtnsmasher 
#1 ·
There is a 90 min. special on tonight. 10:00 on FX for those of you that don't know. Discuss.

#287 ·
Can't read this thread I ditch cable and internet in the summer and said I was gonna restore it when they came home so they could use the computer for school..but liked it so much that I won't get it back, I almost did for SOA, Deadliest catch and ice road truckers but instead decided to just buy them on DVD I just seen deadliest catch (RIP Phil) and wife bought me SOA season 1 and 2 and with all the extras makes it nice to wait and watch it all at once,
So clif notes is I havn't seen one show yet and don't want to know what happens till I buy the season on DVD

#290 ·
Why didnt tara just cap the mexi dude? she had the jump on him she knows nothing of the deal he made with the dead cops brother or who ever he is. she knew his g/f was gonna die why not shoot him? that guy should have been killed 4 episodes ago.....

wonder how the season is gonna end. hope its not a big long drawn out one like last season when jaxs got his kid taken....

i hope tara doesnt get killed i like her. i was pissed when donna was killed she was hott

#295 ·
Yup....shes dead.....

It was a pointless death too. That mexican turd should have been offed weeks ago. And theres no reason why she couldnt have shot him while she had the gun on him in the bathroom. What did she think was going to happen? You dont offer up your life in exchange for your friend's when your captor is in YOUR gunsights.

Was this the plan all along? To get rid of a character?

#317 ·
What I don't understand, Is why the club would be pissed at jax's deal.. he is turning jimmy, the guy that stole his child into the ATF, and keeping his mom, and possibly the club out of prison. Doesn't anybody else get this?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.