Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

R&V Build updates.

49K views 532 replies 105 participants last post by  kareless 
#1 · (Edited)
Things are improving fast. Have had alot of help and I thank the guys for all the hard work. Have moved into some new areas of the prop. and made good use of the land. There is more stuff for locker guys and plenty for everyone else. There is several new mud area and makeing new obstickle trail almost daily. Will post what I have pics of and more to come.

See less See more
#92 ·
WELL i'M STILLL FIGHTING COMPUTER PROBS. BUT MANAGE to stuggle enough to pop on today. Hard to work with no screen light.

New tracks on the dozer went well and clearing the parking lot of stumps well on the way ((TILL)) the new traction put stress on the blade and ripped the center pin out. MORE PARTS ON THE WAY!!!. Deer season will slow some building down but there is plenty done for now. Well know with Mike having a perfix test rig I can get more creative with the next challanges. I'm thinking BUGGY TOUGH next. and I will try to keep the roleover factor small :sonicjay:
Still looking like plenty of time yet this fall to work on things and already have more than enough for a Great opening.. I will try to get some photos still but PC probs are not helping. along with a broke finger with severed tenden..

#97 ·
I got my finger stuck between the top of my jack and the frame.
Ski lodge will open again Fri. and with the snow most my time will be working now. I cant hardly wait till spring to get things opened up and going. Parking lot wont be done till mid spring but who wheels in a parking lot anyway. .Besides stockers!!!!

When things get going smooth at the ski lodge I will try to get a snow run thought about for January. Still having computer probs so will stiil try to get pics up. Loso and big ugly have been out on the park more than I have latly and I think they like whats been done. Mike try to catch me at the ski lodge this weekend!!

#101 ·
With luc a RV web page will be done soon. I need to talk to some more people and look it over and maybe it will be done this next month. So for now I'm doing the ski hill stuff till spring. Maybe when loso gets all his stuff fixed there could be some new trail bashhing and marking in the snow.

#103 ·
did a trail ride saturday night at the park. left the lodge at 7, and didnt come back in till 1 am. had a absolute ball. if you think this place is fun in the summer, winters even better. had a few casualties, but over all i think everyone had alot of fun. for everyone who went, we should get ahold of jeff, and let him know we appreciate it, and maybe he'll let us have another run, we can plan, and let more ppl know.

#104 ·
how do we get ahold of jeff to let him know appreciate it? or the next time we are out we can stop by and say thanks. that was bad ass even if i had to leave my exploder
their over night. i looks like it has been broke for some time. it must have been that 40mph bajaing i was doing!! all and all it was bad ass!!!!! ps thank you mike,scott,loso for
the help!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.