Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Snow Report

13K views 148 replies 49 participants last post by  205 
#1 ·
Is there one? I'm dying to fire up my sled but there's nothing on the ground.... Anywhere! :( I just checked the trail reports in da UP and nothing there either.

Any of you guys know where there's any? (besides WI)

#17 · (Edited)
still nothing :( hopes are high im just wondering how much lake effect we get after this storm, that will really be the deciding factor on if its deep enough to do something with. If anyone is up around Gaylord and the conditions are right for riding, PM me i usally always down for a ride. Shit that reminds me I gotta go to the SOS tomorrow and also go buy rape permits, i mean trail permits.

#20 ·
It's sounding like a run up tp Mancelona Sunday morning for a day or two on the sled. :woot:

Official trail report to follow tonight or tomorrow.

#29 ·
the wet snow is what the groomers will pan into a base. its gonna be cold at night this week. when it freezes it will preserve the trail, and limit dirt and debris in the snow on the trail. as long as we dont see a big thaw, its the best possible thing for the trail.

#31 ·
I talked to my buddy this morning and he measured 14" in his driveway and it was still snowing with no end in sight. I'm getting pretty wound up- Sunday can't get here soon enough!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.