Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Newbies in West Michigan

2K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  shawn 
#1 ·
Hey all! My boyfriend recently bought a Jeep Wrangler and mentioned wanting to meet others with 4x4's and go trail riding. So here we are! I know fr3db3ar (previous coworker) and he referred us here! I'm not sure if my boyfriend has made a name and registered yet, but I just wondered if anyone could give us some tips of where we could do some "casual" not so bumpy riding this weekend. We'll have my 3 year old son in a car seat and my boyfriend uses his Jeep as a daily driver, so we really don't want to do any damage to the poor thing.

Thanks all!

*heather*
:thumb:

#5 ·
Hey all! My boyfriend recently bought a Jeep Wrangler and mentioned wanting to meet others with 4x4's and go trail riding. So here we are! I know fr3db3ar...
I had respect for you until this last statement. :sonicjay: (kidding...Fred's a good guy). Welcome to the site! My wife just signed up here a few nights ago, so she'll be happy to see another Jeepin' female around here. :thumb:

Craig

#22 ·
Why don't you try out the Two Trackers St. Patty's Day run on the 17th....come along on the first run to see if you like the club and what we're about....the run is a nice drive through the woods with some optional hill climbs/obstacles.

I did it as my first run last year with a stock Jeep on 31's!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.