Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Sold Please Delete!!!!

969 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  quicksilver 
#1 · (Edited)
Decided to sell to fund other projects. I just replaced the motor after drowning at the mounds. Motor was replaced with a motor out of a 99 tj. I think it had around 68000 on it. It will need some work still. It is missing and setting a "TPS low imput voltage lead A" code. Motor seems to have good power when I drove it down my road and trans shifts fine. the jeeps issues are the steering wanders when driving and it has a driveline vib (bad bearing I think) but I will through in a low mileage t-case, 48k. It has many new parts like front wheel bearings, ujoints, ball joints and rear wheel bearings ( I am sure I missed something) I will sell it as it is with CB, air compressor (Quick air II) and every thing else that is on it now. Most stats are in my sig.

I can take pics of anything you would want to see. The body is in pretty good shape for the age. No rust on rockers, both front fenders are cut and one of the rustys flares is broken (pass side). But really it is best to just come look at it. I will start out asking 2300.00 or best. I will consider trades. Wife wants a quad :naughty:

Thanks,
Jeremy

See less See more
#5 ·
Not looking for another truck, I already have to many cars. Thanks for the offer.

I would consider a 82-83 toyota running or not. but it would have to have a good body.

#8 ·
Inside is in good shape. I will go out and double check but I dont think any of the seats are even torn. I dont think the rear seat was used before I got it. None of the panels are broken. I did cut/drill and screw into the pass side rear 1/4 panel for the air compressor and fire ex. It could use new carpet but what jeep dont.
Jeremy

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.